Same Rates All Day Every Day 24/7*
Gas Leak Safety Inspections from $69.00*
Emergency Gas Leaks. Service within 2 hours*
10% Pension Discount available*
$0 deposit. Interest free terms available
4.6 star service rating based on Google reviews
20 year labour warranty*
We are Adelaide’s most reliable emergency gas repair plumbers
Need a gas leak fixed in a hurry? Call us and have peace of mind with our Rapid 2 hour response service.
Gas leak problems need immediate attention and it is highly recommended that you do not attempt to do any gas repair work yourself. It is equally risky to use an unqualified tradesperson who does not have specialist gas training or license. The consequence of errors can be quite severe.
We don’t just do your standard plumbing – we are also the most reliable and one of Adelaide’s most trusted gas leak detection and repair specialists. The ABA Plumbing & Gas team has fully licensed and fully experienced gas fitters who can skilfully detect, assess the damage and proceed to fixing it safely. We often find a gas leak within minutes and bring it under control almost immediately. Our expert team uses latest technology and best industry tools to accurately find and repair gas leaks and can manage all installations and removals with utmost safety. Our gas repair work stands the test of time and we can also provide you with an effective gas maintenance plan.
Our comprehensive gas services include:
- Gas leak detection and repair
- Gas pipeline repairs, installation or extensions.
- Appliance installations
- Gas BBQ installations
- Cooktop installations
- Gas hot water heaters
- Gas ovens, gas cooktops, gas heaters
- Outdoor gas heater installations
- Free quotes on all gas fitting services
- 24/7 same day Adelaide emergency gas fitting
- Gas appliance repairs, replacements, servicing or new installations in Natural and LPG gas.
Suspect a gas leak?
When it comes to gas, if you suspect there is a problem act immediately:
- Isolate gas at the meter (usually has a yellow handle and turn it clockwise so the lever runs against the pipe, not with it – at a right angle to the pipe). If you use LPG gas instead of piped natural gas, find the cylinder and turn the valve clockwise to close.
- Stop using, and make sure that all gas appliances are turned off.
- If you use more traditional gas heaters and ovens, follow the instructions on the appliance to extinguish the pilot light.
- Do not turn light switches or electrical appliances on or off, as they could spark and ignite the gas.
- Do not smoke or light matches.
- Open as many windows and doors as possible for ventilation.
- Extinguish naked flames such as cigarette lighters, candles, oil burners.
- Do not stay inside your home unnecessarily.
- Take your phone and go outside the house.
- Call ABA Plumbing & Gas immediately to book an emergency gas repair visit from one of our licensed gas experts
Call ABA Plumbing & Gas experts at 08 8297 7637 for on time gas leak detection, repair and installation
We are the masters of all types of gas fitting work and are known to promptly identify and fix any gas leaks. Our expert team proficiently replaces or installs any old or worn gas appliances – keeping you and your family safe again. For genuine and fast emergency response across Adelaide and metropolitan area, call ABA Plumbing & Gas. We work around the clock, every day of the year, 24 hours a day including public holidays and will answer your call with prompt arrival across entire Adelaide metropolitan area.
What else do our Plumbers in Adelaide offer
- Same day emergency plumbing, available 24/7
- Qualified Adelaide Master Plumbers
- Online discounts when you mention our website
- Pensioner discounts
- All work guaranteed
- Expert advice and sustainable plumbing solutions
- Extremely competitive pricing
- Gas safety checks starting from only $99
- Free, no obligation quotes